Friday, May 4, 2018

Darin Shock Trey Anastasio Trio New Orleans Poster



Darin Shock has released his Trey Anastasio Trio print from their recent 3 night run in New Orleans.

Say Darin "This one was a lot of fun as I'm a big fan of all things Trey. New Orleans is also quite possibly my favorite American city...the street musicians being a big reason why. Inspired stylistically by the intro to My Three Sons, I wanted to depict Trey in an intimate and raw performance in the street, post Mardi Gras. I also snuck a Marley reference in there."

Poster is 24x18" and a 6 color screen print

Plus Darin is having a sale on his "One in a Million"/ R2 foil print for Star Wars day. He is taking 50% off of a limited number of prints...until midnight 11:59pm ET Friday.

https://www.stateofshockstudios.com/store/

No comments:

Post a Comment

//SEO SCRIPT POWERED BY www.alltechbuzz.in